Lovely to see you here...

Lovely to see you here...

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Last nights layouts...

Well since all the house cleaning is done and the washing machine is still working I have time to show you the layouts that I complete late last night including the double layout...

This double layout I had been struggling with for ages... when it comes to scrapbooking my style is simple (but stunning - well hopefully lol). I had to play with this but the end result is okay.

This layout of Father and Daughter holds one of my favourite photos that I took of these two on holidays in Canberra... I had been working on this one for awhile and came up with this after having to use a sketch for HELP!

The one I started on last night - sometimes you just need that helping hand to figure out what is wrong plus a warm cuppa to see it through. My mum chose the ribbon and I was underway - all the other ribbons I own didn't look right. I can't believe she was this small 12 months ago!

I hope you liked and find some inspiration to scrap some this week. I will share more layouts over the next month even older ones that I have done that I love...

No comments:

Post a Comment