Lovely to see you here...

Lovely to see you here...

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Autumn almost gone...

As I sit here watching Downtown Abby - hmm shall see how good this is.  I hear the rain absolutely pouring down (finally!!!).  

I have two layouts to share with you today; one I completed two nights ago which was started after midnight...  I really love this photo of our youngest Princess taken last year.

 The doily has been glimmermisted with two colours, the flowers were white until I glimmermisted them also, there are two ribbons one over the other, plus the bling inside the doily.  The Stamps of Life Heading and date, stamped with Vivid Inks. 

This next layout was also a photo taken last year and I was struggling with this until I got some more Stamps from The Stamps of Life which helped me make the heading and the banner at the top!

Kaisercraft paper used and also my copic markers were used on the 7 today Happy Birthday,  I am still learning how to use the copic markers but I love playing with them. 

Hope you enjoyed these two layouts. 

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment