Lovely to see you here...

Lovely to see you here...

Sunday, June 12, 2011

2 Posts in one Day???

I wanted to share my Copic Kenny K pages that I completed late last night in front of the TV... I am not as good as the people who have been trained to use these or those who have had time to learn - I have never been to a class on colour or Copics but I am happy with the outcome of what I achieved even if it was really my second only good play with my copic markers - okay so you can see lines and I need to play with the blending etc but I am happy so far it's all about the practice.

These are from Kenny K Downloads and I really enjoy all his prints these are all I own so far though.




Untill next time.

1 comment:

  1. Cool, thanks for sharing!
    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete