Lovely to see you here...

Lovely to see you here...

Sunday, July 10, 2011

What a Week...

It has been awhile since I last posted, we have been so sick for the last three weeks. Plus hubby was in day hopsital after trying to chop his finger off with a powersaw at work, which is being redressed every third day. For this last week though I found time late at night to complete four layouts and I have ideas for more which is a first...

I am in the process of changing my albums to yearly and holidays hopefully this will make me more organised...lol... that'll be the day! Anyway here are the layouts

This layout I have been playing with for three weeks just needed to find a photo which is of our little girl at 12 months old. I have never made a page without a specific photo in use. This was a first for me but I love it.

I couldn't believe this layout worked out as good as it did, the girls with there uncle on holidays. Kasiercraft paper and if you can't tell I love wetting an scrunching paper.

Keeping with the theme of the above page I continued our beach holiday, swimming with grandad.

A simple page for a beautiful photo nothing overdone.

I hope this gives you some inspiration to find some time to play and scrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment