Lovely to see you here...

Lovely to see you here...

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Birthday Cards

It has been awhile since last posting we have all been sick on and off for four weeks - in that time I have managed to get two birthday cards made for our dad's... been too sick to contemplate doing anything else as I type this my ears are crackling and it is not a nice feeling. The girls and I are on antibiotics for whatever cold this happens to be.

I really want to scrapbook tonight and I have two pages in my head and eight to finalise but since vacuuming and mopping the floor I don't feel up to it, will see how I go though. Might just chose the papers and embellishments and see what takes my fancy - probably bed will call first!



Used Copic markers for colouring Fizzy Moon (the Bear)...he is just so perfect!!!

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment