Lovely to see you here...

Lovely to see you here...

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Me Quite - HA!!

Okay yes I have been quite on here but not at my scrapping mess and I have ideas galore. Four projects on the go and six more in my head - I hate that as I can't focus on one. Went to bed last night with a migraine which really didn't help me at all but I am up this morning looking at the last page in the wedding album for the in-laws...I was going to take photos today of all the pages once complete but YUK weather it has even beaten the husband on a Sunday who is building a deck for clients.

Anyway I thought I would show you my lovely stash from the states which arrived on the 22nd of October... Still haven't touched some of it but the ideas are there and one thing is really scaring me with the thought of using it. So here it is;
This huge heavy box was delivered Woohoo!!!! Forgot the dimensions and also the weight was about 17kg about 38pound... Excited you betcha!!!! This is what came in the box...
There is a huge amount here from PeachyCheap and from The Craft Channel!!! Plus other stores. I got myself a Bind it All next I am looking at a Cinch. Plus I got so much paper I haven't had a chance to touch any of this really since working on the wedding album but as soon as that is finished woohoo I am into it. Lots of Heidi Swapp stuff but my color shine didn't come as I forgot to pay for it - but with hurricane Sandy that effected everyone in the states, it is going to be slow in coming but hey better late then never!!!! The thing that is scarying me the most is the Inkadinkado stamping gear - I will be okay once I break it out of it's packet and play but until then I just look at it!!! I seem to do that with everything I buy I just look for awhile before I take to it - I have never met anyone else like this I just love to look at it...

Anyway going back to my scrapping happiness and cleaning up my desk as I am organising for the coming week where there is no breathing time for me it is so full on with a Scrapbook retreat at the end of the week!!! I am not looking forward to this I think I am too busy to the lead up to it. I haven't even organised a thing for it and I need to pack what I am doing... Looking at taking photos in albums, paper and stuff and see what takes my fancy when I get there. Don't have time to think before hand!!!!

Have a lovely week until I post pics of OTP's (yes OTP's!!!) and Pages!!! Hugs to All!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment