Lovely to see you here...

Lovely to see you here...

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

This Princess World is under scrappy headquarters ruling...

Ha ha ha,

Yes it is true I have a mess that I can't get on top of!!!  Argh doing my head in since I don't have an office at the moment so all my stuff is back in plastic boxes, packets etc.  It goes from our storage room (designed as extra storage) to our kitchen bench, table & floor just so I can create and then back again.  Mind you our brand new Tonkinese kittens Charlie & Melody think my stuff is just great...lol...

However during all this mayhem and madness of trying to stay under control with my creative stash I have created two pages for two separate challenge blogs...wooohoo...

Firstly for Scrapbook Supplies online I saw this February sketch and thought why not...
I just love Heidi Swapp Stuff so I played and played!!!  Coming up with this page using alot of the Colorshine which I have fallen in love with - bling and colour.

Just finished yesterday and only getting time now to upload for White With One...
White + Pink + Hearts
More Heidi Swapp Misting going on here with the resist paper and hearts...did I say I love this stuff.

Have a lovely day.




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along at WW1 and for sharing your beautiful layout with us.....love the hexagon background and sweet photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 very beautiful layouts!!! The 1st is a great take on the sketch and the 2nd love the hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those hexagons, Pamela, I love it! Thanks for joining in at White With 1 :)

    ReplyDelete