Lovely to see you here...

Lovely to see you here...

Monday, April 22, 2013

The News!!!!

I have been dying to tell you my news We are packing our house which is sold and we are moving in two weeks 4500km's from Bunbury Western Australia home to our families in Queensland on the South East Coast which means in the long run that I will not be blogging for a little while...But I will be back.  Before I hang up my scrappy apron for a little while I want to share with you the last three pages that I have completed...

So I was playing with Pink Paislee resist paper & heidi swapp as usual...Here is what I came up with.  Not sure that I am overly happy with this but it is done - I still think I can play some more - I love this photo!!!

The next two layouts are from a lovely lady from here http://beckbt.blogspot.com.au where you can buy kits with videos and instuctions and create her layouts,  I just added a little pink to both to customize them to suite my needs.  What you seen below are all her ideas but the pink flowers and details are pretty much me just adding a little extra.  The first layout needs a heading and journalling but since we are moving it is boxed so when we get a house I will be able to finish if I can find the time!


This layout is basically finished except for journalling.


I will leave you with my news that we are moving home and will get back on here all being well after I create some more layouts on the otherside of Australia.  Happy Scrapping and treasure every moment you have and the ones you love!


No comments:

Post a Comment