Lovely to see you here...

Lovely to see you here...

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Come Investigate...?

Well I went trawling Friday on the net to find some challenge blogs...

This one CSI - Color...Stories...Inspiration  had the ideas flowing for Case No: 104 closing today - Argh!!!  I love the look of this colour pallet & didn't think I had a hope with all that was planned for the weekend but I surprised myself & finished it...

Using Paint & texture paste plus a circle template I created the background - hot pink, pale blue & that green blue colour... Plus I used Metal accents on the middle photo with lots of hot pink bling, hearts & Phrase stickers & under the middle photo is a Heidi Swap Damask colorshine background... Really pushed to get this completed with journalling involved - this talks about how it is important to have a good night sleep so as one can be productive & not frustrated with the daily school work... The middle photo was me teasing her about said school work & getting that teacher look!!! 
I was playing around with the next photo as I don't do the traditional christmas pages when I talked about that last time I blogged, so I wanted to show you what I like to do with christmas photos and my take on a christmas layout.  Lots of bling!!!!  Texture paste spills (template used again) Gold Liquid Pearls & lots of bits & pieces... Have yet to journal which will be down the bottom by the looks.
Thank you for coming to my blog - I hope that you get to create & spend time with your loved ones cause this is why we scrapbook - our love for them, memories & time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment