Lovely to see you here...

Lovely to see you here...

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Looks like I forgot Week 4...

The Hagia Sopia what a challenge this was...


We were to draw inspiration from the Hagia Sophia and incorporate a mosiac in some way (either with your photos or with decorative elements or papers) plus at least one of the following...
>> Eclectic mix of materials which may not normally be seen together
>> Gold elements to reflect the extensive gold used inside the Hagia Sophia.
>> Materials with an opulent feel to reflect the sumptuous interior of the Hagia Sophia
>> The evolution of an aspect of your life (or someone important to you)
>> Circular elements to reflect the Hagia Sophia’s dome.

Well I came up with this

I got fancy an made a mosiac of my photo of my lil sis and my daugthers

No comments:

Post a Comment