Lovely to see you here...

Lovely to see you here...

Monday, November 14, 2011

Princess - Little Sister.

Ahhh all quite - been a hard few days with the little 17 month old who has her 6th tooth coming through and with it comes a temperature, grumpiness and much needed long sleep...Phew! She is having a sleep now right beside me in my bed whilst I type this up. The poor darling it is rough.

Thought I would just show you this page that I have fallen in love with - based on this sketch from Handmade by Suzanne
Here is my take on the sketch;
I used Liquid Pearls on the chipboard heading Little Sister it looks amazing up close
- ohhh gotta go she is awake and we need lunch!
Hope you like and have a great day! Spend time with your loved ones and appreciate every moment you have because you don't know when it will be the last!

No comments:

Post a Comment