Lovely to see you here...

Lovely to see you here...

Friday, November 4, 2011

We miss You!

This photo is from the Warwick Daily news;


My cousin Narelle on the left died from a snake bite Wednesday night! I am still realling from the news she left two gorgeous children behind - Emma pictured with her mum and Nick. I miss her already. Whats worse is I live on the otherside of Australia so I can't be with my family at this time for financial reasons...they all understand that but it is so hard. Plus our lives are about to change once our house sells.

You can read all about it here...
http://www.warwickdailynews.com.au/story/2011/11/03/snake-bite-victim-will-be-sadly-missed-by-all/
And here...
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/woman-dies-after-bite/story-e6freoof-1226185218167

Sorry you will have to copy and paste these into your search engine to read.

Hold your loved ones close tell them that you love them - appreciate every moment as you don't know when it is your last...Until next time try to find something to smile about!

No comments:

Post a Comment