Lovely to see you here...

Lovely to see you here...

Monday, February 6, 2012

Another School week has begun,

Well Monday is here and the second week of school has commenced I am sitting here listening to Hillsong Kids so the our littlest Princess is happy but really she is about to go to bed...As of last night I found out she has four teeth coming through at once - poor little thing.

So last night I completed my challenge for White With 1 and I really love this one using the colours White with Lemon and three photos - well my photo sizing worked out rather well I think...
I used glimmermist on the page with a Stamp from Kaisercraft that I embossed over in clear. I love these photos she was trying to crawl so we knew it wasn't long before she got going.

On that note our littlest Princess is 20months how the time passes so spend time with your loved ones as it goes in the blink of an eye.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, lovely hints of lemon. She's gorgeous! I had a bubba who cut three or four teeth at once, I hated it. Although it did mean we did it less times than most!

    Thanks for joining in at WW1 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet photos! Lovely layout! :)

    ReplyDelete