Lovely to see you here...

Lovely to see you here...

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Wonders will Never Cease...

It is Sunday morning and I am about to get my shoes on and go to where my hubby is currently trying to finish cladding a house. I will be putting in a full day just to help him get finished - and I hope we do! At least today is nice and cool, was working with him two weeks ago and was blacking out cause it was SO hot 40degress.

Anyway at Scrapbook Boutique I had all the intentions of joining in with this challenge of Purple, green & white, but I actually missed the deadline. I was going to make a page but it was the perfect excuse to make a card for my cousins wedding in April. I made it anyway and for a gal who doesn't make cards I was pretty impressed with this one and I like it.


I used Glimmermist to colour the Fizzy Moon - Wedding Bells teddies. White Pearl Liquid pearls for his top hat and finely painted it onto the roses in her hair and the ribbon holding onto the horseshoes. Green liquid pearls for the heart and horse shoe confettie. Horseshoes were even glimmermisted and the veil has glitter glued to it. The work Celebrate is from The Stamps of Life I love these stamps and this one saved me as I didn't know what to do!

I hope you like as much as I do it is really special to me. This card is about love...So I hope you find time to give the ones you love a kiss and cuddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment