Lovely to see you here...

Lovely to see you here...

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Last one...

Yup that is correct I have done my last layout for January 2012 as today is the last day of January for another 12 months. This layout has been entered into 123 Challenge where the criteria was

COLOUR: SILVER

WORD: JOY

TECHNIQUE: SPLATS {PAINT, INK, MISTS}


So here it is... I used Making memory paints specialty Glaze - silver, sky & rose petal for my background with some marbles inside a box, love the ideas that come home from school and can be used on my own layouts. I used Silver ribbon and the word Joy in Silver. This photo is of our girls on Christmas eve 2011. I just love it since we had just been to church and took some lovely photos in front of the christmas tree.

I hope you find some time to scrap as I have set myself a challenge for the year to follow my favourite challenge blogs and play along.
Happy Scrapping

No comments:

Post a Comment