Lovely to see you here...

Lovely to see you here...

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Getting in Early...

I meant to share this with you last week but time has gotten away on me again as it always does and now I have a little girl that has a very high temperature and we don't know why she is still eating and drinking. Trying our best to keep her cool - aircon on, wet washer, panadol & nurophen. Poor little thing...

But anyway I didn't get all my christmas cards done this christmas so have decided to get in early and atleast do one every week or two - so far I have created 3 and yes they are me simple but they are made.

I have stamped Fizzy Moon teddy holding a sign, Kenny K stamp of the sexy gal in a santa hat and Woodland Folk stamps of the fox, log & tree. The fox is holding a present stamp from Stephanie Barnard.
Like I said simple but me - I may add some ribbon and Merry Christmas to them nearer christmas itself but aleast they are done.

I am working on lots of different things at the moment so when I get pages complete I will share! Have a lovely week nomatter what your plans are.

No comments:

Post a Comment