Lovely to see you here...

Lovely to see you here...

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Three Layouts!!!!

January has almost finished and school has almost started again...boo hoo but I will find more time to do more layouts. On that note I completed three layouts this morning and here they are.

I am so happy with how this layout just worked and looks so special.
I used liquid pearls on the chipboard word and I love the effect! Give this a go but allow alot of time for it to dry...
This was such a funny memorable day of boogie boarding along the beach where there was a large pool of water...Awesome fun to watch.
I have just completed this page for Daring You to Scrap where the challenge was to use scrap paper to create a background. I used what I had left over ripped, wet and crumpled then inked and used for my background.
With the chipboard title I figured out years ago via an accident how to make my title like it is below, I used Luminarte paints about four different colours and before it fully dried I then used glossy accents (not the crackle one just the normal one) then put this under the aircon when it is really cold...It then really crackles and lifts the colours.
I hope you enjoyed what I have done and find some time to play.

4 comments:

  1. looks great! i love the crumpled paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you alter your chipboard!! thanks for taking on the dare ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great page.
    I love how you have altered the paper. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool take on the Daring You To Scrap challenge! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete