Lovely to see you here...

Lovely to see you here...

Monday, January 2, 2012

It's the New Year!

Well it always happens to me on the school holidays I am having SO much fun with my girls that my scrapbooking gets neglected and I feel that I have nothing to post on my blog... I do want to wish you all a Safe New Year and lots of time with your family.

I am at this moment contimplating quietly joining in at The Little Scrapbook Shop and giving this a go... a photo a day for 2012 HERE no overly sure as I don't take photo's every single day and I still have so many to print from 2011 that has to be scrapped.

I am also in the process of changing all my albums over to We R Memory Keepers Leather 12x12 ring binder albums which are much more sturdier, plus organising my eldest daughters school album for years kindy to year 2 to start with plus including all the bits and peices inside.
These albums are beautiful!!!!!!!


I know I will be very busy this year with what has been planned and what will be happening and I want to spend more time with my family as our children are growing so fast - I don't want to bite off more than I can chew.

As the old saying goes we will see how we go! On that note as it is midnight here I shall say goodnight and catch you as soon as I have played with some 12x12 paper and photos...
Chow for now

No comments:

Post a Comment