Here is my layout for White With 1 January's challenge is White + Lime + Buttons...
I used some glimmermist and then to tone down the colour used a baby wipe to take some of the mist away and spread it around. I also used my glue gun to make what looks like a trellis behind the flowers. Also made some different flowers by cutting them into thirds and cutting a leaf up to use as the base for them.
These flowers are the two in the middle and the one at the top of all the other flowers.
My date for this page is on the heading which I thought was the best spot!
Hope you have a great day and find time to scrap.