Lovely to see you here...

Lovely to see you here...

Thursday, January 17, 2013

A new Day A new Addition...

What a change a few hours can actually make...

Today 17th of January we added a new addition to this house, I only made the decision last night once messaging a young lady over an add for hand raised baby cockatiels, this morning 15 minutes from home I picked out a beautiful baby boy who is 9 weeks old. A bright yellow boy that looks like and reminds me of our stunning girl TC who died at the age of 12 not long ago now. I miss her dearly - and even looking at him I remember her - she was our baby, before we had our two daughters she became part of our lives and even travelled all the way from one side of Australia to the other to live. The night she died I couldn't bear to look at her cage or even clean it. My mum did it for me. It was like I lost a child my heart broke and even now I have a few tears - how can one love an animal so much...? Well I am a dreamer and I love all animals!  When I fall in Love I fall hard in every aspect of my life this is true.

This is our little boy...
Day one done, tomorrow will be a big day for this little man - when I see if he fits into or even likes his lead. I wonder if our kittens and Clancey are going to get on when those kittens arrive!

For now Cherish the small things cause you don't know when one day they will be the Big things!

2 comments: