Lovely to see you here...

Lovely to see you here...

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bout time too!

Well I have been busy Busy BUSY!!!!  
In between Skating, school holidays and our work I have found time to create but I had so many items on the go at once it was insane 15 and more in my head so it about time to share some that have been finished...

I joined this on Facebook;
Creative Pay It Forward 2013! I promise to make something handmade/homemade to the first five people who comment on this post. You must then repost this as your status and make something for the first five people who comment on your status. The rules are that it has to be homemade or handmade by you, and they must receive it before the end of 2013. It can be as easy as making a friend a cup of coffee. Who's in?
Five wonderful woman commented and I had a brilliant idea to create these thanks to Heidi Swapp!  I am her Biggest fan so I couldn't wait to get it going...  

So these are what I made;

I have fallen in Love with mini file folders - how cute are they I had so much fun!!!

 Then these little beauties...

Just so happy that I could make these for such wonderful ladies all over Australia... Posted off and so far from what I have heard they love them so I am happy!!!

Over at scrapgoodies https://scrapgoodies.wordpress.com you will find lots of goodies...lol... but on the corresponding facebook site there was this sketch;
I couldn't help it I saw a windmill...what can I say Farm Kid!!!
You can't tell but the fins on my windmill has every second one raised with double sided foam.  I even used my copic markers to make it look a bit older.  When you look at this page I am not quite sure that I am actually finished I keep tossing it about so I am pretty that I will be adding to it.

Once I get back on track and back into our normal routine when school goes back I will be able to finish all the other creations and be able to share most.








No comments:

Post a Comment