Lovely to see you here...

Lovely to see you here...

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Joyfully Scrapping!

I am having so much fun with these sketches from Scrapbooking from Scratch I love the layouts that I am making!!! So here is the completed sketches including todays...

This was the sketch from the start 1st September, there was one requirement to use some string:


This is my Layout and I really do like it!!! Who would have thought string could be so much fun.


This is the 2nd sketch and the requirement was WW1 and uploaded to White With 1 as well.


This is my layout...I love this photo that I took of our eldest girl a few years ago.


Todays sketch and there was no requirement:


This is my layout - took me awhile to get my little hands on this photo but it is so pretty and I used it today. I wanted to do white and red colours and here is how it turned out...


I hope this gives you some inspiriation to do some scrapbooking or even come over and join us with these sketches...




2 comments:

  1. Fab layouts...love your background for the WW1 page, sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY sis love the designs you have here xoxo

    ReplyDelete