Lovely to see you here...

Lovely to see you here...

Thursday, September 29, 2011

More to Share!

Well blogging has become a second past time at the moment whilst completeing these pages per day over at Scrapbooking from Scratch I am a little behind with working nights and everthing else that has been happening, but oh well that is life.

So far this is what I have done...
Septmeber 21st Sketch - we had to use two photos,
My layout of our holiday many years ago at Moreton Island.
Sketch 22;
Layout which I had fun doing of dad an hubby in the dairy before we were married, this layout is also on Sassy lil sketches where the sketch originated from.
Sketch 23 - we had to use time in our title.
My layout useing photos from my mother relief milking and feeding out for the first time.
Sketch 24...
Here is my layout I dreaded doing these photos over the past years as I will never forget the pain!
Sketch 25... We had to use Black Cardstock and Negative Alphas.
My layout - lol - read the journalling...

This is a long post but I have still more to upload so please bear with me - here we go!!
Sketch 27... Had to use four different papers.
My layout of my best friends 30th in Queensland just days before we moved away to Western Australia - I stippled black paint around the outside edges.
Sketch 28 - which also is on Sassy lil sketches where this lovely layout was from...
Just over eight years ago now this little bundle of love came home from hospital with me and I can't believe how the years have passed...sad as it is they don't stay like this forever.

Today I completed sketch 29 - we had to use some kind of household material - I used doily's... and strip journalling - I used my brother P-touch 1000.
I used my copic sketch markers to change the colour of the title letter to red...there is also lots of rubons on the page although in this photo it is so hard to see.

Thankyou for reading through and looking at what I have completed - please leave a comment and let me know what you think... Until tomorrow when I play catch up and almost finish creating a sketch a day!

Chow for now

No comments:

Post a Comment