Lovely to see you here...

Lovely to see you here...

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Layouts Galour...

Well completing a sketch a day for Scrapbooking from Scratch means that I am getting a few of my many photos competed into layouts...Talk about happy...plus this is my stress relief!

So here are my completed layouts so far...

Day 5...Lots of journalling around the page used up some of my ribbons under the photos.

Was based on this sketch:

Day 6...Inked up with Vivid Inks the white flower cardstock then sanded it back to bring out the flowers.

This was day 5 sketch:

Day 7...I got to make my first real banner!!!!! This layout is a continuation of holiday layouts that are further along in my blog...I am hoping to get them all completed for one album. Also this page was uploaded to Sassy lil sketches

This was the sketch for day 7:

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. What nice lo's! I really like what you did with our SLS sketch! Tks. for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job on the Sassy sketch .... thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete