Lovely to see you here...

Lovely to see you here...

Sunday, October 2, 2011

12 weeks till Christmas Morning!!!

Oh wow I can't believe the time is just flying till Christmas is once more upon us...I have our childrens gifts sorted but nothing else done for the family, plus I haven't even started my christmas cards for the year, it just feels like it is flying by. Good luck with your preparations for this year and remembering Christ's birth this christmas morn.

Onto a different subject - I have completed two more of the sketch pages over at Scrapbooking from Scratch where a competition has been running for the month of September! It isn't to late to join and catch up!

Here is my last lo no.30 which I completed last night!
I really love this girly layout of my smallest little girl - these were her 6 months photos at Pixie Photos. Thickers for those who are interested are Glass Slipper - I really love these full of glitter!

This was the last sketch that I based my lo on;

Now to play catch up!!!!
Sketch 20 I had to finally complete;
And here is my take on the sketch - something just a little different!

I have one last layout to start and complete and I will get to that today... So until later when I post again have a lovely day and find some time to get creative!

Chow for Now

No comments:

Post a Comment