Lovely to see you here...

Lovely to see you here...

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Shattered!!!!!!!

Well last night I had the fright of my life, my mum was having a bath after late shift at work before going to bed at about 12:45pm when I heard a loud "BANG" like a gun shot going off down the hallway. Talk about jumping out of bed and running down the hallway to here my mum say "What Huh What happened to that?" I get to the bathroom doorway to see glass shards under the door outside into the hallway and a good meter away from the doorway... Slightly opening the door to find a huge pile of glass!!!!

The shower door in the main bathroom had just shattered an fell to the ground with a large "BANG". There was glass everywhere in the shower and all along the floor - Thank the Lord mum wasn't having a shower and non entered the bath either. So one hour and two buckets of glass later the shower, bathroom and hallway were spotless - all in the house finally getting back to sleep.





Can you tell it was a bit of a shock! Never heard of this happening before though.

No comments:

Post a Comment