Lovely to see you here...

Lovely to see you here...

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Spring has sprung...

Well today is a celebration for our youngest daughter, she has been skating for 3 years and to celebrate we are going skating.  Since she only came out of her cast last week because of her broken foot, She is excited to get back into skating. to Also it is spring holidays here so we are making the most of this glorious weather.

To celebrate such a wonderful day I have a layout I wish to share with you.  I used this sketch from a Facebook site that I am on and ended up with a layout that we love.  Okay so I only followed the main part of the sketch but a sketch doesn't have to be followed completely it just gives you a start if you need one.  Since my brain is in holiday I thought this would be a great way to get one layout done.


 My finished layout in all it's shimmering glittering glory…No journalling as this will go in an album with heaps of Project Life surrounding this event early this year of my step-sisters wedding where these two were apart of the bridal party as you will see from my previous post - Photos are a Big Deal.


I used Heidi Swapp scalloped ribbon that I sprayed blue in different hues on the big scallop I added lots of glitter to it which took about an hour to dry, I was too scared to use the heat gun in case all the glitter went everywhere & I had to start again.  Waiting, waiting until it dried then I got started & put it all together bit by bit.  I love working off the colours that are already in the photos…  This one was simply white, a beautiful bright blue & silver bling - diamonties.  It looks so much better in Real life plus this was taken with my iPhone 4s camera not bad quality for that.

Thankyou reading this post I hope you enjoy your time with your loved ones & scrap those memories… Now please excuse me whilst I go & make more memories to cherish - skating.

No comments:

Post a Comment