Lovely to see you here...

Lovely to see you here...

Saturday, September 15, 2012

I forgot about...

Well would you believe been home for over three weeks and already I forgot that I had other layouts completed... I packed them away when I went through the stash of scrap crap that I bought home!!!

So here they are;

A me page to be completed...  

Hubby took this photo of me the arvo before leaving for the retreat for this challenge,  used some Lost & Found paper, used the name as my heading cause I once was lost now am finding myself as I am currently doing 12wbt (12 week body transformation) with a lot of people here in South West WA including my man and people all over australia.  Heaps of journalling now that is a first for me.


Next was a family page...
 We were given a pack of chipboard people and pets made specifically for us by Words or Whatever (WOW) so I used the two little girls.  Nothing over the top and I have to journal on it yet - Photo taken in a wonderful Park great for kids in Perth.


That is all from me till next time which will be soon... Have a lovely weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment