Lovely to see you here...

Lovely to see you here...

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Spring...Not!!!!

It is SO cold here this morning my fingers are frozen, my legs have the cold running up them and it is Spring, okay winter it is time you officially left and crawled around to the otherside of the globe so they can have a little snow. Suppose to be Spring...ha feels like winter... What makes this morning even better (sarcasm) our eldest daughter has a cold during swimming lessons - so no swimming for her today, she just cried and cried but I don't want her any sicker, poor darl she loves the water.

Anyway today I have two layouts to share  with you one I had to re-do from my Retreat that I went on near Sydney (NSW Australia) this was one of our challenges a party page.  Not a problem done and completed then I put it up on a cold concrete/block wall where overnight the cold buckled the glue and ruined the photo.  Another photo printed page pulled apart and redone.  Happier with it now then before.  Our eldest daughters 8th Birthday.

This next page is one I put together last night for my Father & Mother in-law as stated in an earlier post back in May I was asked to do their wedding album and it has been a struggle.  I am happy to create this album but I am not good with older photos so I am really out of my depth - but I know my in-laws will love whatever I do but I want it to be special...as I suppose we all do when we start a page.    As of last night 17 pages done but not all complete and I have roughly 14 pages to go maybe a couple more.
I stamped the background and made my own doilies with Cherry Lyn Designs  DL101 English Tea Party then I glimmermisted big time.  I also re-coloured my white thickers with a silver marker and kindy glitz them.  My father in-law can write on this his calligraphy writing is gorgeous!!!!


I will try to keep you updated on all the layouts that I will be accomplishing within the next few weeks my head is spinning with ideas but this wedding album needs finishing first then onto creating christmas presents as it is just around that corner - Never too early to start.  

For now have a lovely day and find special things throughout the day that will make you happy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment